Osim Tov Care, based in British Columbia with main office in Vancouver, is currently looking for an in-home caregiver who will provide senior care services in British Columbia and work during the weekend, from Friday evening until Sunday evening. Applicants interested to offer senior care services in British Columbia may apply at www.osimtovcare.com/apply-for-a-job/.
Terms of Employment:
– Administer personal care to the client
– Assist with medication reminders and monitoring
– Plan and prepare meals
– Assist client with bathing and other personal hygiene, including toileting (possible overnight)
– Experience in providing senior care services in British Columbia is an advantage
– Physically fit
– Can handle physically-demanding tasks
– Has a good judgment in any given situation
– Amenable to work on weekends
– Can communicate in English
Completion of secondary education or equivalent
Salary: $17-$20 CAD, depending on skills and experience
Anyone who can provide senior care services in British Columbia and can legally work in Canada can apply to this job (including newcomers to Canada, indigenous people, youth, people with disabilities, and immigrants).
- Compensation $17-$20 CAD, depending on skills and experience $ $17-$20 CAD, depending on skills and experience Month
- Address Victoria, BC V8P 2L5, Canada
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!