Company operating name: Evilnut Creative Technology Ltd.
Job Location: Vancouver, BC
The position of the IT Manager is directly responsible for overseeing the IT department and setting the direction of the Information Technologies. In addition, this position is responsible to directly manage IT budget, spending control, vendors and IT service providers that related to clients’ IT service needs.
– Lead IT staff to meet up with our clients and analyze complex business needs presented by clients, recommend technical solutions regarding timeframe, budget, system specifications & functionalities, security and disaster planning & recovery.
– Develop plans for implementation of new projects, coordinating process, provide well-defined plans including procedures, deadlines, and accountability, coach and direct staff in operational activities to ensure compliance with departmental goals and objectives.
– Plan and manage company budgets and clients’ budget, control expenses to ensure that clients’ projects are developed and operated cost-effectively, review the performance of IT systems to determine operating costs, productivity levels, and upgrade requirements.
– Develop configuration and performance standards for network and IT system operations, implement and monitor controls to ensure they are maintained.
– Direct IT staff on the planning, designing, development and implementation of networks, systems, data infrastructure and key software applications to serve clients’ needs, collect feedback and schedule for regular system maintenance and upgrade.
– Recruit and train IT staff, develop and supervise training programs, review and evaluate on a continual basis the department procedures, staffing and equipment for maximum efficiency while controlling costs.
– Minimum 5 years of IT management experience, preferably with experience in ITIL, ITSM, PL-SQL.
– Bachelor’s Degree or above, preferably in a related field of study.
– Strong problem solving and communication skills.
– Strong analytical skills and creativity.
– ITIL Foundations, PMP, HDI Support Center Manager
-Project Management experience: you will be managing multiple outsourced projects from our client.
– History of development of training programs.
– Cyber security knowledge and skills.
This is a full-time, permanent position. We offer performance-based remuneration and compensation options are negotiable. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $ 43.50/hour
Working Hours: 40 hours/week
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Compensation 43.50/hour $ 43.50/hour Month
- Address 1030 West Georgia Street, Vancouver, BC V6E 2Y3, Canada