|City:||Vancouver, BC, Canada|
|Location:||Vancouver H/O – Canfor/CWPM_1000 (BC13)|
Canfor’s strength comes from the diversity of our skilled and resilient workforce. As our company continues to grow and diversify, so do our career opportunities. Let us take this opportunity to tell you how you could be the best fit for Canfor.
Integrations have become a critical component of Canfor’s business systems portfolio. Reporting to the Manager of Integration, the Integration Analyst, will design, implement, enhance, and support A2A interfaces and B2B integration services with trading partners.
Analysis, Solution Definition and Support
- Communicate with various departments to gather business requirements and specifications to map out process workflows.
- Monitor integration support case queue to provide timely resolution of issues.
- Coordinate with Software AG, consulting partners and other service providers to ensure timely resolution of issues with the integration technology stack.
- Support, enhance, and maintain Canfor integrations to assure their availability, reliability, performance, and fit to evolving requirements. Effectively resolve production problems in a timely manner.
Design and Testing
- Translate business requirements to value-added technical solutions.
- Develop test plans, support unit and system level tests, and document results.
- Participate in and guide user testing.
- Ensure current and accurate system documentation, and develop, provide, or coordinate system training, educational tools and materials.
- Design and document interface specifications
- Provide input into planning integration related portions of capital projects.
- Coordinate with implementation partners and service providers to implement business requirements.
- Provide input into the development of capital and operating budgets
- University degree (Business, Management Information Systems or Computer Science) from a recognized university and/or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in implementing, optimizing and supporting business system integrations and EDI
- Strong experience in WebMethods application development and support utilizing Integration Server, Broker, UM, Trading Networks, WebMethods Developer, designer with workstation and My WebMethods Server.
- Experience with design and development of B2B integrations using webMethods integration product suite.
- Experience with design and development of A2A integrations, creating maps, schemas, pipeline monitoring, exception handling and webMethods services monitoring.
- Experience in working with EDI ASNSI X12, flat files and XML schema design and implementation.
- Experience with communications protocols (AS2, HTTP, FTP, etc) and “Value Added Network (VAN)”.
- Proven capability to accurately prepare written business correspondence that is coherent, grammatically correct, effective, professional and engaging.
- Strong proficiency with Oracle and SQL Server databases and toolsets (PL/SQL, TOAD, etc.)
- Hands on experience with any of the following technologies will be an asset: JD Edwards, Oracle Transportation Management, MS SQL Server.
- Lumber manufacturing industry experience is highly desirable
Attributes and Skills
- Take responsibility for self-development and continuous learning to achieve required knowledge for the job
- Organized and able to manage multiple and shifting priorities.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving skills
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Logical and efficient
- Keen attention to detail
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Strong customer service orientation
- Ability to conduct research into systems issues and products as required
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language
Our Talent Acquisition team is actively recruiting on this position and in order to be considered, please apply today!
At Canfor, diversity means understanding, recognizing and valuing the differences that make each person unique. We see inclusion and diversity as an essential part of our productivity, creativity, innovation and competitive advantage. We strive for a fair and equitable recruitment process, where hiring decisions are based on the individual qualifications and experience of each applicant.
We are not your run of the mill forest products company, join us and find out why. #canfortalent
The city of Vancouver is both a natural beauty and a progressive urban centre, a rare place on earth that is idyllic and electric all at once. With one of Canada’s mildest climates, Vancouver is ideally suited for those devoted to outdoor pursuits, health and wellness. Along with its endless supply of fresh air and clean water, Vancouver also boasts countless choices for culturally diverse, world-class cuisine and an inventory of arts and entertainment events. For more information, visit http://canfor.com/our-company/our-communities/vancouver
- Address 100 -1700 W 75th Ave, Vancouver, BC, Canada