Calkins & Burke Ltd. is a leader in providing food products to major retail and food service distributors throughout the world. We pride ourselves on our strong work ethic and our positive work environment.
We are looking to fill a full-time Invoicing Clerk position for our Seafood Import/Export department.
This junior position is suitable for someone who is eager to learn and contribute to a strong team in an office environment.
- Match sales order to warehouse bills of lading including tallying and verifying weights
- As necessary, follow up with customers and sales team with any missing information
- Prepare invoices for customers in a timely fashion (1-2 days from shipment)
- Maintenance of departmental filing
- Code and check AP invoices to be sent to accounting for processing and payment
- Assist with export custom documents
- Other duties as required
- Minimally 1-2 years work experience in invoicing/book keeping role or equivalent combination of education and training
- Diploma/certificate in book keeping or accounting would be an asset
- Excel knowledge/experience would be an asset
- Strong attention to detail and numbers
- Strong “can-do” attitude
- Great organization, communication, and multitasking skills
- Takes initiative to ask questions when necessary
- Team player, works with a sense of urgency with superior accuracy
- Ability to follow instructions and work well independently with minimal supervision as well as within a team environment
- Able to work well under pressure and able to adapt to changing priorities
If you feel you would be a great candidate for this position, please send your resume, cover letter explaining why you are attracted to this job posting to email@example.com quoting
REF #: 1905-INVCLK in the subject line.
Submission deadline: 4:00pm, Friday, May 10, 2019.
Potential applicants will be contacted via e-mail to set up interviews. For all others, we thank you in advance for applying.
- Address 800 - 1500 West Georgia Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!