Job openings for experienced landscapers and landscape labourers. Year-round work carried out in both commercial and residential areas. Weekly landscape maintenance on contract sites.
Duties may include:
• Spreading top soil, laying sod, planting flowers, grass, shrubs and trees m other duties to assist with the construction of a landscape and related structures
• Cutting grass, raking, aerating, dethatching, fertilizing and watering of lawns, weeding gardens, pruning shrubs and trees
• Operating and maintaining gas push mowers, tractors, chain saws, electric clippers, sod cutters, pruning saws, snowblowers and other landscape maintenance equipment
• Other manual duties to clean and maintain landscaped environments
Own transportation to company yard required. Steel-toed boots and work gloves required, and willingness to work in all weather types.
Experience on commercial ride on mowers, hand mowers, weeders, trimmers, blowers, pruners, tampers, mini excavators, etc. an asset.
Must be physically fit, able to lift 50 – 100 lbs and enjoy working outdoors.
Experience driving with a trailer (able to back up) an asset.
Must speak English.
Landscapers with Allen Block and paver experience an asset.
- Compensation $14.60 to $25/Hr CAD $14.60 to $25/Hr Month