The Loss Prevention Manager – Fulfillment Centers (FC) leads the effort to efficiently and effectively provide security services and asset (lives, buildings, equipment, data, analysis & intellectual property) protection within the assigned location. The Loss Prevention Manager is a key member of the operations organization, working with the FC Operational team as well as cross functional teams throughout the organization. The position is site based.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Enhance, track, and report on metrics which are key performance indicators, allowing performance improvements so that the desired outcomes are achieved to plan and in a timely manner
• Lead investigations of internal and external theft and fraud and conduct interviews when appropriate
• Effectively address security incidents including potential and actual work place violence incidents per policy as well as conduct testing of the incident response plans
• Ensure that team members understand, align performance and actions with and can clearly articulate the vision and values of the organization and their department
• Ensure Internal Controls per Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) requirements related to area are fulfilled
• Serve as department’s liaison and security subject matter expert
• Develop business cases which receive the required approval, financial and technical resources, and the support of appropriate management to enact desired changes
• Utilize Lean and Six Sigma methods to drive process improvements and increase efficiency
• Recruit, hire, develop and retain candidates who raise the performance bar of the security services organization when needed
• A completed Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or equivalent professional experience
• Prior experience in law enforcement, asset protection, audit, risk management, inventory control, quality assurance, or other related field
• 2+ years’ experience in a customer service driven environment
• Familiarity with security equipment such as intrusion detection devices, access control systems, and CCTVs
• Proficient with MS Office Professional Suite, including intermediate knowledge of Excel
• Experience leading teams and providing management, leadership and mentoring to team members as needed
• Up to 25% travel (domestic)
• Able to work in an industrial environment that requires walking up to 5 miles a day and ability to lift up to 20 lbs
• Familiarity with Lean Six Sigma concepts desired and certification is a plus
• Strong familiarity with data bases (querying and analyzing) such as SQL, MYSQL, Access, Exception Based Reporting, etc.
• Experience with warehouse or distribution center services
• Interviewing and Interrogation experience desired and Wicklander and Zulawski certification is a plus
• Workplace Violence and/or Business Continuity experience
• Results oriented leader that possesses strong influencing skill and is comfortable working in a fast-paced ambiguous environment while prioritizing and managing multiple responsibilities
• Analytical leader experienced in performance based, action and results oriented management, strong project manager and effective problem-solver
• Ability to take calculated risks and challenge current practices to develop and deliver innovative solutions to meet or exceed the customer expectations
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
- Address 510 West Georgia Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!