Whistler Blackcomb’s Mission Statement is “Experience of a Lifetime”
Love what you do! Because that’s what we’re all about. The Whistler Blackcomb staff is comprised of individuals who thrive in the outdoors, love the mountains, and are passionate about what they do. We look for applicants who share in this passion, whether you are looking for a seasonal job or wanting to build an exciting career, don’t miss the chance to work and play in BC’s winter wonderland. If you sound like our ideal applicant please apply online and show us what you’ve got. #wbworklove
Whistler Blackcomb’s mission is to create the best memories for you…again and again!
Top reasons to work in Maintenance:
- Once in a lifetime learning experience
- Best schedule – 3 days off every second week.
- Every single working day presents challenges different from the last day
- Great team environment
Position Status: Full Time (30-40 hours/week) Part Time (16-29 hours/week) Seasonal, Hourly
Seasonal positions can be differentiated from year round jobs as the have predefined start and end dates. These dates may vary due to seasonal business fluctuations.
Job summary: To provide administrative and system support to the Maintenance and Operations Divisions.
What you’ll be doing:
- To continually strive to exceed our Guests expectations and to create memories for guests and staff as the best mountain experience again and again.
- Assist with daily administrative duties to support the SAP Maintenance Module
- creating work orders,
- monitoring online request application,
- printing work orders,
- data entry of work order closing comments,
- creation of and closing of work orders as required,
- Data entry of Purchase Order requisitions.
- Follow up on Purchase Orders/Invoices
- Receiving calls on Maintenance Emergency Line and dispatching as required.
- Assist with daily administrative duties to support the Kronos Time & Attendance System Module.
- daily data entry of Maintenance timesheets,
- Timecard edits in Kronos
- Assist with daily administrative duties in the Maintenance / Mountain Operations office.
- Preparing, composing and editing correspondence including memos, proposals, and reports.
- Handling guests in a manner consistent with corporate policy.
- Working with and support of VP of Operations/Maintenance, managers, supervisors and maintenance admin as needed.
- Assist with coordinating and administering the radio communications network.
- Assist with organizing meetings, preparation of agenda packages, recording and distributing minutes as needed.
- Filing, photocopying and related office support.
- Demonstrate our core values around Team play,
Employee Experience, Striving to be the Best, Customer Loyalty, Honesty and Integrity, Community and Environment, Playing Safely and Financial Strength.
- Confidentiality and good judgment.
- Capable of establishing priorities and managing the resulting workload.
- Must have strong organizational skills, excellent written and communication skills and enjoy a team-work environment.
- Familiarity with Whistler Blackcomb policies and procedures as well as previous administrative assistant experience is an asset.
- Must have competent knowledge in computer programs, specifically MS Word and Excel.
- Knowledge of SAP, Kronos, Coupa, PeopleSoft, OnBase is an asset.
- The ability to work independently with little direction.
- Must be flexible as the work schedule may vary.
- Must possess a valid BC driver’s license, satisfactory driver’s abstract and be 19yrs or older to drive Company vehicles (21yrs for short-term lease vehicles).
- Required to complete a satisfactory criminal record check.
We’re looking for team members whose legendary attention to detail and commitment to phenomenal service comes naturally. Pursue a lifestyle that will elevate your expectation of what work can look like. Nothing is too big or too small for the staff to bravely pursue and elevate the expectations of the guest. Do you possess a calling for delivering world-class events and amenities? Explore Employment Opportunities with Whistler Blackcomb! (www.vailresortscareers.com/whistlerblackcomb).
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 170502
- Address 4545 Blackcomb Way, Whistler, B.C, Canada
- Image Gallery