Canwin, a fast-growing Wealth Management firm with a national footprint, is seeking a Marketing and Promotions Manager. This position will provide leadership and professional expertise in the planning and implementation of corporate advertising, marketing and events.
- Develop and deploy strategic marketing campaigns aligned to the business priorities and objectives;
- Collaborate with internal teams for marketing campaigns that will build brand awareness in the market;
- Build and manage relationships with external marketing channels, especially media platforms;
- Manage marketing budget, and drive for focused and cost-efficient use of marketing content and ads in various platforms applicable to the target market, create and present campaign performance reports;
- Conduct marketing research to identify trends, analyze and synthesize marketing data in insurance products and market;
- Edit newsletters, brochures, articles, promotional materials and manage social media operation;
- Develop and implement tactics integrating digital and traditional media to reach new client targets.
- University Degree or diploma in Marketing, Business Administration, Journalism, etc.;
- 3+ years of marketing experience in the financial or insurance services industry;
- Solid media operation and planning skills;
- Extrovert and able to establish cooperative relationships with different parties;
- Strong interest in the insurance industry;
- Expert proficiency with Excel, Word, PowerPoint required.
Hours Per Week: 40
Location: 225-13091 Vanier Pl, Richmond BC, Canada V6V 2J1
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Compensation $22-26/hr+bonus CAD $22-26/hr+bonus Month
- Address 13091 Vanier Pl, Richmond, BC, Canada