375 Rainbow Lake Road, Princeton, British Columbia, Canada V0X 1W0
Castle Resort situated just 5 minutes outside of Princeton, BC, in the Cascade mountains, this little known pristine area surprises all new visitors with its amazing natural beauty and abundant recreational opportunities.
We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator who will support the General Manager with the execution of the resort’s marketing plan and activities. This includes not only administrative tasks and support but also meeting and greeting with visitors and suppliers, take notes during meetings with contracted PR and Marketing agencies.
- Identify customers needs through extensive research;
- Cultivate a relaxing and fun atmosphere for customers;
- Build brand awareness and create ongoing, interconnected campaigns;
- Review future booking levels to plan dates for promotions to increase occupancy rates;
- Make sure resort information is easy to find and up-to-date;
- Prepare marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data;
- Research competitors by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing and advertising;
- Prepare marketing materials including both print and digital collateral that target former guests and also attract new clientele;
- Generate group and/or corporate leads through internet prospecting, networking, and telemarketing;
- Create and manage Company and Travel Agent profiles on the property management system;
- Establish strong relationships with customers and vendors to ensure maximization of resort revenue;
- Coordinate necessary arrangements with vendors relating to marketing and sales;
- Assist in organizing and coordinating in-house marketing events;
- Assist the production and editing of video and photo shots and more;
- Monitors and replies to all guest reviews that are posted on public websites, social media and booking and review sites such as TripAdvisor, Booking.com and Expedia;
- Serve as the point of contact for customers and communicate with them by phone and email to respond to questions and requests;
- Generate reports, prepare proposals, collections details, coordinate with customers & suppliers;
- Prepare sales-related documents throughout the marketing process;
- Gather materials and assemble information packages, such as brochures, promotional materials, sales demo kit, welcome kit, souvenir etc.
- A university degree or college diploma in business marketing or related;
- Minimum of two years’ experience in hotel and/or marketing preferred;
- Excellent communication and organizational skills with ability to multitask;
- Hotel experience, Social Media and Indesign experience a plus.
Permanent full-time position.
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please note, only those who qualified will be contacted. New immigrants are welcome.
- Compensation $29/hour CAD $29/hour Month
- Address 375 Rainbow Lake Rd, Princeton, British Columbia V0X 1W0, Canada