We are a successful company with room to grow, and we are looking for a self-motivated Marketing Manager to build rapport with clients and to oversee the promotional of our business and events. If you believe you are the best fit for this position, we highly encourage you to apply. To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Establishmarketing goals based on past performance and market forecasts, execute strategic marketing plans for our entire company, develop budgets, including expenditures, research and development appropriations, return-on-investment and profit-loss projections
- Leadmarket research among all TELUS service providers and analyze the data to understand consumer and market opportunities, determine the most profitable penetrated segments, recommend and target actions to increase our market share.
- Organize to collectconsumers feedback, develop a pricing strategy that maximizes profits and market share but considers consumer satisfaction, make improvement and adjustment as needed
- Plan advertisingcampaigns, including which media to advertise in, such as radio, television, print, online media, and billboards, approve and oversee the creative development of promotional materials, website content, advertisements, and other marketing-related projects
- Partner with other service vendors and local companies to explore new business opportunities, negotiate with TELUS main office to get marketing and promotion support
- Evaluate and identify ineffective strategies in marketing campaigns and develop improving techniques within budget constraints
- Report to and discuss with senior management regularly on sales and promotion activities outcomes, evaluate strengths and weaknesses and give pragmatic solutions
Required Knowledge Skills/Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communication or related fields
- 5 or more years of experience in marketing and promotion manager, or in a similar role
- Familiar with web promoting and social media development strategies, preferred with a telecommunication background
- Exceptional communication (strong verbal & written), interpersonal skill and presentation skills
- Adapt to a fast-paced environment and ability in engaging and influencing large teams to fit a functional leader role
- Proven strong business acumen with the ability to manage projects from start-to-end
Job Type: Full-time, permanent
Salary: $ 41/hour
Working hours: 40 hours/week
Job location: Burnaby, BC
- Compensation $41/hour $ $41/hour Month
- Address 4501 North Road, Burnaby, BC, Canada
- This job has expired!