What you need to know about Shuang Music School:
Countless children take the road to learn the music. For most children, the criterion for success is to learn how to play an instrument. And we, teachers in Shuang Music School, strongly believe that to learn the music is to understand the best culture of human beings, to temper their willpower, to build up self-confidence, and to be able to express their feelings through the sound of the instruments.
Shuang Music School, with every teacher’s constant hard work, has achieved the goal by the professional, rigorous and purposeful teaching. For next stage, Shuang Music School is ready to educate more music talents, helping them develop interest in music and lay a solid foundation for music. Now, a professional, dynamic and experience marketing manager is in need, to expand the market share of our music school and promote the school brand. It is an important step in the development of our school, and qualified applicants are welcome to join us.
Applicants need to take responsibilities below:
- Conduct research on the target market, make proper market development and promotion plans and submit them to the Headmaster for approval.
- Implement the market development plan and organize regular promotion activities to expand the popularity and influence of the training school.
- Develop various budgets and control related expenditures in market development.
- Track market dynamics, collect the industry information, and put forward reasonable suggestions for courses of the training school.
- Establish and maintain market channels, and develop cooperation with local schools, trying to get more students
- Assist the training school in performance, charity and competition activities, and take advantages of these activities to conduct good marketing and publicity.
- In charge of the marketing and promotion of the training school on social media.
- Recruit, train and manage part-time marketing staff to carry out good marketing activities.
Applicants are required to have:
- Diploma or above in marketing, business administration or other related fields
- 3-5 years of experience in educational services marketing, at least 2 years in the manager position
- Profound knowledge of marketing and team leadership
- Marketing experience in education and training industry is preferred
- Good communication skills
- Able to work overtime as required
Applicants can get the following in return:
- Attractive hourly reimbursement – pay rates: $23-25/hour
- Various school activities
- Friendly working environment
Applicants may send your resume to us via Shuang.Music.School@hotmail.com.
This posting will remain open until position is filled.
Copies of relevant professional certificates, degrees, or tickets will be required at the time of the interview.
- Compensation $23-25/hour $ $23-25/hour Month
- Address 1760 Marine Dr, West Vancouver, BC, Canada