Zoom Engineering Ltd. is a Electrical and Mechanical Engineering Consulting firm providing services in HVAC, Plumbing, Fire protection and Electrical Systems in Buildings.
The primary role of this position is to Manage and Supervise Engineering and Design Team.
Responsibilities will include:
– Manage Office, Project Managers and Designers
– Monitor Projects, Clients, Accounting, Office Manage
– Coordinate the design with outside consultants involved with the project
– Prepare construction documentation for review, pricing and construction
– Communicating with Designers/Architects, and Sub-Consultants
– 7+ plus years or experience in Engineering Consulting
– Diploma / Degree in Mechanical Engineering is preferred
– Operational knowledge of Windows and Office programs such as Word, Excel and Outlook
– Proficient in AutoCAD
– Some knowledge of REVIT MEP
– Knowledge of HVAC, Plumbing and Fire Protection systems is an asset
– Knowledge of the BC Building Code and Standards such as ASHRAE and ASPE is an asset
– Ability to multi-task and work on several projects at the same time
– Ability to work independently
– Must be organized and professional
– Eligibility for registration with EGBC or ASTTBC
– Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
We thank all applicants but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please submit your resume in MS word or PDF format.
No Phone Calls Please
- Compensation To be discussed CAD To be discussed Month
- Address 16055 Fraser Hwy, Surrey, British Columbia V4N 0G2, Canada