Medical Administration Manager
Company operating name: Signalchem Lifesciences Corporation
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Working Hours: 40 hours/week
Job Location: #110 – 13120 Vanier Place, Richmond, BC Canada, V6V 2J2
SignalChem Lifesciences Corporation (“SLC”), headquartered in British Columbia, Canada, is a clinical-stage company developing novel targeted therapies for oncology. Our unique business model has been built upon two important pillars: the Bioreagents and Research Services business and the Drug Discovery and Development business. A group of scientists with extraordinary expertise and experience in kinase biology and drug discovery are working together cohesively to provide the best products and services to our customers around the world and to maximize the efficiency of our own drug discovery efforts.
Parallel to our drug discovery efforts, SignalChem is taking advantage of our decades of biomarker research and assay development experiences with the aim to develop companion diagnostics to go along with our drug discovery programs. Our goal is to become a fully-integrated biopharmaceutical company capable of delivering transformative kinase inhibitor medicine to patients.
Duties & Responsibilities
– Organize and direct the administrative affairs of our company, such as providing administrative support for the clinical trial process of recruiting volunteers for clinical drug trials, such as leading the administrative staff to keep the trial records and to document the clinical study reports.
– Administer and advise on clinical data collection, record management, record keeping and regulatory document submission, supervise in determining, handling and preserving clinical data to protect confidential information.
– Report both orally and in writing to the management team regarding various administration matter on a regular basis, lead to compile all reports generated for each specific project.
– Communicate with the Board of Directors to set values and policies which underlies the comprehensive performance of the company, ensure rigorous compliance of R&D staff with clinical trial protocols and procedures.
– Actively engage in the planning, preparation and participation of regulatory meetings.
– Plan and control budgets for administrative operation, including ordering equipment, investigating hidden expenses, and provide solutions accordingly to achieve more efficient budget planning.
– Lead to liaising with third-party service providers and clinical R&D product suppliers, manage product purchasing and medical waste disposal.
– Cooperate and coordinate with the human resource staff to interview, recruit and train new staff regarding company administration matters.
Requirements & Qualifications:
– Bachelor Degree or above in Medicine, Pharmaceutical, Biochemistry, or a related field.
– Minimum 3 years of medical administration management experience in a pharmaceutical company or a biotechnology company.
– Strong organizational skills and discretion with confidential information.
– Strong knowledge of medical terminology and the clinical trial process.
– Leadership skills, negotiation skills and experience in supervising people, managing project and leading team activities.
– Experience in documenting and reviewing clinical trial protocols, informed consent forms, clinical study reports and other regulatory documents.
– Prior clinical record or data management experience.
– Preferred: experience establishing and managing budgets.
HOW TO APPLY
We welcome qualified candidates to please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Address 13120 Vanier Place, Richmond, BC V6V 2J2, Canada