Are you a new realtor looking to get into the real estate industry? Just got licensed and not sure what to do? Are you currently enrolled in the UBC Sauder Real Estate course? Or are you thinking about a career change?
Are you looking to break into the luxury market but not sure how or where to start?
We’re looking for motivated real estate professionals to join our team. We treat our team members like family, as there is no hierarchy in our communication streams. We take pride in your success.
We will show you how to generate 100’s of leads and maintain a steady pipeline. We provide everything you need to be successful including team support, experienced agent mentoring, our proven system and a supportive culture that’s unique to this industry. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to get into the industry, learning about the luxury market and to grow their career in real estate.
If you have the ambition to succeed and want to join a team with growth opportunities and to break into the luxury market, apply today! If you are currently enrolled in the UBC Sauder Real Estate course, we encourage you to apply.
Email us to discuss your next opportunity. All inquiries are kept at the strictest confidentiality.
What we offer
- Advanced marketing and technology systems
- Proven on-boarding and training programs that’s tailored to you
- Free Leads and lead generation tools
- Admin support
- Team Leader support 24/7
- One-on-One Mentorship and training from day 1
- Weekly training and coaching calls
- Weekly meetings
- Learn how to generate 100’s of leads
- Building your personal brand within the team
- Work from home may be an option
- Unlimited earning potential commission based
- A supportive team atmosphere
- Hold virtual open houses and in person showings
- Ability to consistently network, having conversations and building relationships with prospective clients
- Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyers
- Primary duties include but not limited to follow-ups, e-mail communication, managing of the sales pipeline
- Setting up listing appointments and buyer appointments
- Researching and helping clients find the best property for them
- Must have a valid Real Estate License in Residential Real Estate Trading Services or ability to pass the UBC Real Estate Course. If you are enrolled in the course, we have programs to help you fast track your studies and to get you licensed quickly (varies from 3-6 months)
- Valid BC drivers license and a reliable vehicle
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer-focused and dedicated to delivering high quality service
- Good time management
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google Docs including Gmail
- Familiarity with the real estate market or willing to learn
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies
- Able to work under pressure
- Detail oriented
- Have strong work ethics and desire to be successful
- Flexible working hours
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Must be coachable
- Dress professionally
- Social Media knowledge would be an asset
- Knowledge of CRM would be an asset
- Mandarin and/or Cantonese speaking would be an asset
- Additional languages would be an asset
Start your career the right way by learning the ins and outs of the Real Estate transaction from beginning to end. This is an amazing opportunity to learn and set yourself up for success.
If you are interested in this position, send in your resume for a confidential interview.
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only those shortlisted will be contacted.
- Compensation Commission based - $65,000 - $250,000+ per year CAD Commission based - $65,000 - $250,000+ per year Month