Req ID: 112966
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Non-Union Enhanced Exec Support to join our team in Prince George, British Columbia (CA-BC), Canada (CA).
Basic Job Duties:
• Execute service delivery (IMAC, Break Fix, Desk Side Support) according to Managed Client Policy & Procedure Guide.
• Coordinates with Client End User on expectations and availability to conduct Managed Client Services.
• Performs trouble shooting, parts replacement, system upgrades, and basic deployments & repair on Client Assets in campus/ remote locations.
• Identifies potential issues that could adversely impact End User experience and follows through on action steps.
• Strives to meet all Client SLAs & Customer Satisfaction Goals.
• Escalate to IF Desktop Support Site Lead on issues that impact a Client End User and/or entire operation at a given site.
• When required – provides onsite shadowing to Dell Program Field Service Team.
• Serves as an entry point to develop both technical and customer skills to grow into broader and more challenging field services roles.
• Basic installation and maintenance of technical products.
• Follows predefined procedures and tasks in everyday activities.
• Work is regularly reviewed by a more senior level technical specialist.
• Reviews, troubleshoots and approves operational quality desktops, notebooks, printers, and associated peripherals.
• Installs, maintains and optimizes desktop /notebook configurations at customer sites.
• Diagnoses and resolves product performance problems.
• Performs maintenance and repair services.
• Ensures customer satisfaction by advising customers on preventive maintenance and configurations which may impact product performance.
• Instructs customers in the operation and maintenance of the system.
Skills, Job Competencies, Certifications:
• 5+ year experience in servicing/deploying computer equipment
• Will work with supporting VIP executives
• Must have proven customer service background.
• Individual will be knowledgeable of Windows operating system environment.
• Able to comprehend and follow verbal and written technical instructions and scripts.
• Qualified resources should have A+ certification or equivalent skill set; basic Windows troubleshooting will be involved.
• Certification in various hardware platforms may optionally be required for servicing hardware issues.
• Individual must have ability to receive calls during the normal business day and after hours.
• Physically able to lift and move Enterprise and Client technology hardware in our customer environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with emphasis in customer service, including experience handling difficult customers and conflict resolution.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
• 5+ years of related industry experience with High
• School Diploma or equivalency
• 5+ years of related industry experience
• Industry Technical Certifications Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
- Address 737 Courtney St, Victoria, BC, Canada