Job ID: 181273
Store Name/Number: BC-Robson Street (0846)
Address: 1045 Robson Street, Vancouver, BC V6Z 2V7, Canada (CA)
Full Time/Part Time: Full Time
Position Type: Regular
Your role at Sephora:
- Operational Excellence. Lead the operations of the store. Ensure execution of all operations focused processes for the store and that all are completed per company standard.
- Inventory Management. Manage the inventory of the store. This includes shipping, receiving, and returning merchandise, cycle counting and ensuring that all processes are completed within company guidelines and timeframes.
- Visual Merchandising. Manage the merchandising concepts and on-stage visuals are within company standard. Manage all in-house and/or third-party cleaning crews ensuring that they are adhering to agreed-upon standards by providing feedback, coaching and escalation as necessary.
- Supply Management. Manage the process of maintaining appropriate budget and quantity of supplies, testers and samples for the store.
- Performance Assessment & Development. Participate in the management of all performance management situations for the operations team. Ensure timely feedback for improvement is delivered and followed up on as necessary.
- Passionate about clients. Regularly act as the Manager on Duty within the store. Engage with Beauty Advisors and clients on the sales floor whenever possible..
- Develop budget strategies. Be seen as the expert by demonstrating a strong understanding of the stores sales performance and staffing and payroll as well as all other controllable expenses within the store.
- You have one to three years’ experience in a similar role at a similar volume store or equivalent internal experience.
- You have proven ability to influence peers and provide feedback.
- You can demonstrate strong store operations skills.
- You have demonstrated effective time management and problem-solving skills.
- The people. You will be surrounded by the best talent in the industry – people you can be proud to work with.
- The perks. Think you’ve tried it all? Just wait until you work at Sephora! Enjoy the discounts, gratis & exclusive brand events.
- The education. We heavily invest in training to build your personalized career plan, so you can achieve your professional goals.
- Image Gallery
As Team Lead, Operations, you will be supporting all Operations related aspects of a specific Sephora store location. This includes direct management of all members of the Operations team. You will regularly support in areas such as staffing of the operations, overnight stock team, operations leadership team and the overall execution of Sephora.
We’d love to hear from you if…
While at Sephora, you’ll enjoy…