The Production Worker position is a full-time (approximately 40 hours/week) position at our Langley facility (located at 22940 Fraser Hwy), and involves working Monday to Friday. (Shifts will be between the hours of 6:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.).
- Packaging/Sealing of meat (pork only) products
- Keep up to production line speed while stacking boxes of product.
- Assist with various tasks as assigned by lead hands and production supervisors
- Work as part of a team environment.
- Be willing to adhere to all hygienic food safe and WorkSafeBC requirements in the plant.
Requirements and qualifications:
- Ability to work in a refrigerated environment.
- Physically fit and able to lift, push, and/or pull, weight of up to 60 lbs (27kg).
- Experience in food manufacturing within a fast-paced environment is an asset.
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively in English.
- Ensure safe and hygienic practices are applied to all tasks performed.
- Must be legally allowed to work in Canada.
Wages & Benefits:
- $16.32 per hour to start.
- Extended Benefits Plan which includes medical, dental, and vision care.
- RRSP matching after a year of continuous employment.
- Bi-weekly $40.00 Perfect Attendance Bonus (After 1 month of probation pass)
- $500 for Yearly Perfect Attendance
- Yearly Bonus
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $16.32 per hour
- Compensation $16.32/Hour CAD $16.32/Hour Month
- Address 22940 Fraser Hwy, Langley, British Columbia V2Z 2T9, Canada