Respect, teamwork, performance and innovation are strong values held by the Corporation and its commitment to all stakeholders is to pursue its business and philanthropic activities in a responsible manner.
Our flexible packaging division in Richmond is seeking Full Time Production Workers to join their fast-paced team environment!
TC Transcontinental Packaging, the Packaging Sector of TC Transcontinental (TSX: TCL.A TCL.B), positions itself as leader in flexible packaging in North America, and also has operations in Guatemala, Mexico, Ecuador, United Kingdom, New Zealand and China. This sector has over 4,000 employees, the majority of which are based in the United States. Its platform is comprised of one premedia studio and 28 production plants specializing in extrusion, lamination, printing and converting.
TC Transcontinental Packaging offers a variety of flexible plastic and paper products, including rollstock, bags and pouches, shrink films and bags, and advanced coatings. This sector services a variety of markets, including dairy, coffee, meat and poultry, pet food, agriculture, beverage, confectionery, industrial, consumer products and supermarkets.
About this opportunity
Reporting to the Production Supervisors at TC Flexstar, the Production Worker will ensure all products are packed and ready for shipping at the highest company quality standards. The worker will also be responsible for maintaining and working in a safe and clean work environment.
What you will do
- Coordinates materials that will be needed for the day and next shift.
- Facilitates with shipping to ensure are fished pallets are ready for shipment.
- Maintains a positive work environment to ensure efficient work flow.
- Covers for the Operator while he is on break.
- Coordinates with operators the staging of materials for upcoming jobs.
- Facilitates an organized and tidy work area.
- Maintains a level of supplies in order to keep the machines running efficiently.
- Coordinates with the operators and material handlers to ensure all materials are available.
- Maintains inventory levels of tools and supplies.
- Facilitates quality checks to ensure the bags are passing on all quality levels.
- Maintains machine speeds to produce high quality product with the least amount of waste.
What you have to offer
- Experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal.
- Able to lift 50-60 lbs. regularly.
- Team player.
What we have to offer
- Opportunity to be part of a dynamic and highly motivated work environment where you can develop your potential and launch an exciting career.
- Development opportunities where your input makes a difference. Competitive compensation package including pension and flexible benefits that are customizable to you and your family needs. Safety Boot Allowance, all PPE provided.
- Learn more about us
- Compensation 16.90 per hour CAD 16.90 per hour Month
- Address 13320 River Road, Richmond, BC, Canada
- This job has expired!