At Amazon we believe that every day is still day one.
At Amazon, we’re working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright and driven people.
The Recruiting Engine team is reinventing how we recruit at Amazon. Recruiting the right candidates across all of Amazon is critical to our ability to innovate and build on behalf of customers. As the search for talent becomes more competitive, we are bringing together recruiting, science, tech, programs, and process teams to find and hire candidates who raise the bar more quickly and efficiently.
Amazon’s Recruiting Process Management team within the Recruiting Engine is looking for a strong Program Manager to join its team. In this role you will lead some of the new key strategic projects that are to change the way we recruit at Amazon over the next few years.
Key responsibilities including but not limited to:
· Recruiting Processes – Partner with Amazon’s Talent Acquisition organizations to understand current processes. Discover, develop, document, and implement best practices across the TA orgs and measure results along the way.
· Project Management – Develop and maintain project plans, identify resource needs, and manage project schedule; collaborate effectively across teams to define strategy, goals and commitment to timelines and deliverables
· Operational Excellence – Drive regional and global recruiting process optimization while balancing the business need for flexibility and appropriate localization
· Measurement – Develop measures to define progress and ultimate success; establish ongoing reporting requirements and key performance indicators for planning and ultimately realizing intended ROIs
· Deliver Solutions – Design and implement new or modified regional and global recruiting processes to meet long term candidate, employee, and business needs; partner with technical development teams on gap analysis and system design and prioritization of critical strategic components of the deployments.
· Business Requirements – Facilitate the collection and quality of regional business requirements including process deviations and localizations.
· Subject Matter Expertise – develop deep knowledge of core hiring processes used by Amazon, advise the business on regional and global process requirements and best practices
· Communication – Own communications to project members and stakeholders on progress, issues, and risks including regular status updates and various white paper analysis.
· 3+ years experience in program or project management
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Experience defining program requirements and using data and metrics to determine improvements
· 3+ years experience working cross functionally with tech and non-tech teams
· 5+ years relevant global program and project management experience
· Bachelor’s degree in business, HR or related field
· Successful record of building, improving and running operational business processes globally, ability to drive program effectiveness and high levels of customer satisfaction
· Demonstrated program ownership and consistent delivery on commitments – great organizational skills with exceptional follow through and attention to detail
· Well-honed analytical skills, comfortable working with large amounts of data and communicating data findings, experience establishing and tracking program metrics including return on investment
· Strategic orientation, able to work with sophisticated financial analyses, assess and mitigate risk, forecast both long and short-term outcomes, and anticipate and navigate scenarios in a complex business environment
· Experience identifying and resolving complex issues, assumes leadership roles in unfamiliar or ambiguous circumstances – solid sense of accountability and sound personal judgment
· Customer service orientation with a demonstrated desire to delight others – ability to serve multiple customers and deliver an excellent employee experience
· Graduate degree and/or MBA preferred
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills – ability to interface with all levels of the organization, specific strength in influencing decision makers and managing expectations
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
- Address 510 W Georgia St, Vancouver, British Columbia V6B 0M3, Canada