Company: Coast Capital Savings Federal Credit Union
Location: British Columbia (CA-BC), Help Headquarters
Job Type: Full-Time
Pay Grade: 10
Posting End Date:
Together, we help empower you to achieve what’s important in your life.
What’s the job?
As part of our Digital Application team, the Programmer Analyst designs, develops and supports a variety of applications ranging from web front-end to APIs and middleware integration.
What you’ll get to do:
- Develop and support best-in-class enterprise wide applications to support our members as well as our internal teams. Work on applications such as our online banking, public website, digital membership opening, and other digital solutions.
- Leverage our ESB platform to build integration solutions for web applications.
- Implement CI/CD pipelines by adopting best practices on AWS, GitHub, Maven, Jenkins, Nexus, JMeter and etc.
- Participate in project solution design. Create and maintain technical design documents.
- Jointly responsible with the Quality Assurance team to ensure systems are appropriately tested and meet requirements
- Provide subject matter expertise to support decision making on projects’ scope based on priority, business value and development resources
Who are we looking for?
- Experience with a variety of software languages • Mission critical enterprise software development with focus on web application • Microservices • Restful, SOAP and WCF APIs • Performance tuning • CI/CD • Cloud
- Bachelor’s Degree or a diploma requiring 3 – 4 years of full-time study.
- Solid experience on .Net technology, experience on .NET Core. Experience on React and Bootstrap, be able to develop frontend applications with integrating .Net backend.
- Solid experience with Oracle or MS SQL databases with the ability to design scalable database schemas.
- Solid experience with TDD and unit testing frameworks.
- Solid experience in API development including defining and applying API management best practices with a cloud first approach.
- Good understanding of Service Oriented Architecture and Microservices.
- Exposure to Enterprise Application Integration.
- Knowledge and experience working with ESB such as MuleSoft is an asset.
- Experience with Agile environments.
- Experience with CI/CD through tools such as Jenkins, Maven, Nexus.
- Knowledge and experience working with any CMS system is an asset.
Experience with Cloud technology on AWS is an asset.
• Ability to manage and prioritize a complex workload with minimal supervision.
• Knowledge of and adherence to Software Development Life Cycle methodology.
• Advanced verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to write comprehensive technical documentation and coach or influence others.
• Ability to travel between Vancouver Island and the Lower Mainland offices occasionally
At Coast Capital, we value diversity, equity and inclusion. We’re not all the same and we like it that way. We don’t just accept differences – we celebrate, support, and we thrive on them for the benefit of our employees, our members, and our community. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe, the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.