We are seeking a dynamic, motivated and results-oriented Project Coordinator for a position in our Vancouver, BC office. As a Project Coordinator, you will be responsible for managing, driving, communicating and delivering on Telecom construction projects. This will involve the management of work flow tools, tracking, and project reporting. The Project Coordinator will be called upon to work with subcontracted companies to produce deliverables and meet schedule. The Project Coordinator must have client facing experience and be able to represent Ledcor with confidence. The Project Coordinator is to work with multiple cross-functional teams to facilitate a dynamic production environment.
- Regular reporting and communication on project status, forecasts, and quality
- Effectively manage project deliverable changes and determine their impact on related and interdependent tasks and projects
- Responsible for End to End Community Resource Plan
- Daily updating of forecasting and risk level for projects
- Responsible for dispatch of work to contractors daily
- Communicate and coordinate with contractors daily on delivery
- Provide support to crews for work sign off
- Manage risk within program and escalate issues where appropriate
- Lead regular meetings with stakeholders on resolving implementation issues and variances, and develop action plans to manage
- changes or issues on project
- Effectively communicates status of projects with project owner, management, and the team
- Post-secondary education (Business, Economics, Operations, Logistics or a related field)
- Previous experience as a Project Coordinator or in a similar direct managerial/supervisory role
- 2 to 4 years related work experience or a combination of relevant education and experience
- Previous exposure to the telecommunications and/or construction considered a benefit
- Proficient in the use of all Microsoft Office applications – Advanced Excel Skills
- Aptitude to use workflow tools and systems
- Strong communication (oral, written, facilitations and presentation) and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Ability to identify process gaps and enhancement opportunities
- Ability to see and assess interdependence and cross organizational impacts and implications
- Capable of consulting with internal and external stakeholders to collect data/requirements to identify opportunities, uncover issues and able to obtain buy in from cross functional business units
- Able to work effectively with various levels of management
- Demonstrated leadership skills, promotes team work and establishes constructive and collaborative working relationships
- Excellent customer service focus
- Comfortable working independently whilst still collaborating and communicating with peers
- Office based position
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to a policy of non-discrimination in all of our employment practices. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of race, gender, disability or any other identifying characteristic.
- Address 1067 W Cordova St, Vancouver, BC, Canada
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!