We are looking for a Project Manager with proven experience leading HRIS projects.
Lead a major HR system and process design project including systems configuration, data standards, reporting and analytics.
- Support the development of a strategic implementation plan and execution strategy for HRIS objectives
- Provide full-cycle project management to provide solutions to a variety of business operation and HRIS needs
- Facilitate demonstrations of new functionality, new systems, and prototypes of new solutions to HR and/or departmental leadership
What skills do you need?
- 10 plus years of full cycle project management experience
- Experience leading multiple HRIS implementations with a solid understanding of the impact of HR systems
- General knowledge of benefits, payroll, learning management systems, performance management systems, and time management concepts
- Experience creating and enhancing support documents and quick reference guides
- Address Surrey, British Columbia, Canada
Apply for this job