About the opportunity
BC Assessment is establishing an open Applicant Pool for potential temporary Property Information Collector opportunities across British Columbia in 2018.
This Applicant Pool will remain active until December 31, 2018 and may be drawn from at any point throughout the year.
If you are interested in joining our organization, we ask that you please submit an application and you may be contacted at some point in the future.
♦ Salary: $21.0368 – $24.7489
• Vancouver Island Region (Victoria, Nanaimo, Courtenay)
• Greater Vancouver Region (Vancouver)
• Fraser Valley Region (Surrey, Abbotsford)
• Thompson Okanagan Region (Kelowna, Kamloops)
• Kootenay Columbia Region (Cranbrook, Nelson)
• Northern Region (Terrace, Williams Lake, Dawson Creek, Prince George)
The positions support the assessment function by collecting physical, economic, legal and related data on assigned property types and performs administrative functions related to the production of the annual assessment roll.
• Completion of Grade 12 (High School Diploma).
• Post-secondary business courses and training in computer software and hardware would be an asset.
• Courses such as building construction, assessment/appraisal, surveying, AutoCAD and/or engineering, or other related disciplines would be an asset.
• Some experience in building construction, drafting, estimating, real estate, AutoCAD or other allied fields would be an asset.
• Relevant customer service experience would be an asset.
• Clerical experience would be an asset.
Note: An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered. Applicants must have a valid BC automobile driver’s license (or equivalent).
Prior to submitting your application, please ensure you attach a copy of your valid drivers license to your online profile under the “Resume Attachments” section. BC Assessment will not accept any documentation via email.
Please be advised, depending on local office vacancies, you may or may not be contacted by BC Assessment in regards to your application for up to several months. Your patience is appreciated!
All information provided in your application may be subject to verification. Successful applicants will be required to provide proof of qualifications and/or supporting documentation (e.g. copies of certificates, diplomas, degrees, driver’s licence), as well as complete a Criminal Record Check as a condition of employment.
About The Benefits
BC Assessment is committed to the professional growth, development and well-being of their staff. In return for your dedication, you will be rewarded with a generous remuneration package and a full range of benefits, including:
• Employee & Family Assistance Program
• 6% in lieu of vacation
• Medical Services Plan (after 1 month waiting period)
• Awards & Recognition
• Flexible hours of work option
• Paid Sick Leave (after 4 month waiting period)
BC Assessment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Upon joining the BC Assessment team, you’ll find yourself working with a group of friendly, team-oriented individuals who strive to deliver exceptional customer service while maintaining a healthy work-life balance. Best of all, you can look forward to an environment where your skills and experience are truly appreciated and rewarded.
- This job has expired!