Airwaves Music is seeking a part-time, work from home Sales Representative who is primarily available during evenings and weekends.
Do you want to make a difference in artists lives and help them make a living doing what they love? Are you looking for a job to supplement your income where you can come into the office one half day per week, but the rest of the time have the flexibility to work from home? Do you have a passion for music, events and working with a team?
If you answered “yes” to all of these, then Airwaves might be the right fit for you.
We are looking for people who exhibit the following qualities:
- You are passionate about sales and are continually striving to improve your sales skills
- Your friends tell you that you are a natural salesperson
- Positive, goal oriented mindset
- Big Picture Thinkers
- Continually seek growth and self improvement
- Have a history of accomplishing goals and hitting targets
- Find solutions, not problems
- Open-minded and able to take direct coaching and feedback
Airwaves Music is seeking a part-time Sales Representative to join our team. The position is 10-20 hours per week, work from home, with one office day per week in downtown Vancouver on Tuesdays between 10am – 2pm. You will be required to respond to new inbound leads on evenings and weekends utilizing the sales process and systems we provide you with.
- Turn inbound leads into bookings via telephone and email
- Follow up with all inquiries via text, email and phone
- Respond to all new inquiries within 5-10 minutes on evenings and weekends
- Keep all inquiries organized using our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software
- Assign performers to events, ensure customer invoices are paid and contracts are signed
- Hit your sales target weekly and report to the company Director
Skills and Experience
- 2 years sales or customer service experience with a proven ability to close sales on the phone and email
- Fluent english language speaker
- Typing speed of at least 80 WPM
- Extremely organized
- Experience using a CRM to manage your sales pipeline
- Work with the team to handle emergencies situations/last minute bookings that may arise
- Passionate about growing and building the business to its full potential
- Team player that thrives in a self starter/team player environment
- Experience in wedding or event sales is a plus but not a requirement
This position pays 10% commission ($150 on average) per sale and you will be expected to sell 10+ bookings per month consistently. This will average out to around $1000 – $1500 per month.
Airwaves Music is based in Vancouver, BC, Canada. We are a wedding & event DJ company with the mission of creating unforgettable experiences for our clients, and empowering artists to make a living doing what they love.
We are a small and growing company that books DJs for events in Vancouver, Kelowna, Victoria, Ottawa & Toronto. To date we’ve booked hundreds of performers for over 3000 gigs. We have hundreds of positive testimonials online and aspire to become the #1 DJ company across Canada.
We are looking for team members who want to be the best, put the team before any one person, treat every gig like it’s for a family member and believe in continual self development and learning.
How To Apply:
Fill out the form at: https://airwavesmusic.ca/sales-representative-job-posting/ and ensure that you read the posting/instructions thoroughly.
- This job has expired!