Hours: Shift work with overlapping and complimentary shifts. Shifts will vary as per time of season and number of custodians on duty
All custodians will report to the Maintenance Manager. When there are the maximum of three custodians on staff during the peak operating periods, there may be one custodian who assumes a lead position. Being a part of the maintenance department team, there may be the sharing of or complementing of duties with other maintenance department responsibilities that will be at the discretion of the Maintenance Manager
- To maintain a high standard of sanitation and cleanliness in all Resort public washrooms and public areas.
- To practice safe work practices in the work place for the safety of oneself, fellow employees and the general public and to be aware, and act if possible, of unsafe public areas outside and inside public facilities.
- To ensure the security of Resort buildings accessed particularly during non-public and low public use periods.
- To practice good customer relations and follow our mission statement, âSuper Service With a Smile.â
- To be able to do some basic building maintenance duties that will vary as to the personâs ability
- To ensure the set-up and breakdown of meeting and conference facilities are done to the required specifications.
- Maintaining inventory of janitorial supplies for the Resort and specific storage areas. The purchasing of these supplies will be at the discretion of the Maintenance Manager.
- To maintain good communication with all departments and ensure that specific requirements noted in the custodians log book are acted on as soon as required.
- To assist specific departments, when required, with various job duties.
- Prior custodial or facility maintenance experience.(or williness to learn)
- Flexible in duties and shifts (working late night/early morning shifts)
- Able to work effectively and productively on own.
- Able to do physical and sometimes with inclement weather conditions.
- Good public relation skills an asset.
- Handy with basic hand tools and previous experience working with power tools/equipment.
- Valid Driverâs license in good standing a asset
Subsidzed housing available
- Compensation 13.85 $ 13.85 Month
- Address 7500 Hwy 3, Manning Park, BC, Canada
- This job has expired!