Summerfield Contracting Ltd. based in Surrey has an opening for Residential Construction Supervisor (NOC 7204) working Full time, 40 hours a week.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Overseeing the activities at a residential job site
• Managing construction crews, inspecting ongoing work, arranging for necessary equipment.
• Perform diverse tasks to ensure that residential projects are meeting deadlines and being completed in a safe and timely manner.
• Establish methods to meet work schedules and co-ordinate work activities.
• Make Requisition for materials and supplies.
• Resolve work problems and recommend work measures to improve productivity of project.
• Be a hands-on manager to laborers working at the residential site.
• Keep track of the progress of the ongoing residential project to ensure that it is meeting the specifications as outlined in the contract.
• Requirement of wearing Steel-toed safety boots; Hard hat; Safety glasses/goggles.
• Ensure personnel at the project are maintaining safe work practices.
• Hold regular meetings with workers to review worksite progress and safety.
• Prepare schedules and other reports.
• Ability to follow blueprints and drawings.
• Communicate with city inspectors about compliance to building codes and assist with on-site inspections.
Experience and Education :
• Secondary school graduation certificate would be an asset.
• Two years or more experience is required.
Ideal candidate Should be:
• Detail oriented and problem solver and work with various personality types.
• Have Oral and written communication skills.
• In good Physical condition as bending, lifting and walking will be an activity at job sites.
• Sensitive to work site safety and procedures.
Position is full-time, Wages: CAD $30 / hr depending on experience.
Work hours: Monday – Friday 7am – 4pm
APPLY NOW :
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or By mail: #209 13308 76 Ave, Surrey, BC V3W 2W1
- Compensation 30