The Sales Associate is responsible for developing deep, long lasting relationships with customers that lead to an increase in sales, service, and loyalty. Sales Associate compensation is commission-based and is directly tied to sales volume results.
Specific responsibilities include the following:
• Consistently deliver extraordinary service to all customers.
• Exceed all sales and service goals and targets.
• Build a loyal personal client base by constantly acquiring new customers, developing existing clients, and retaining loyal clients.
• Attend all educational sessions offered including product knowledge, vendor, and Holt Renfrew seminars.
• Perform floor recovery, visual merchandising, price change, and related sales support tasks.
• Communicate regularly with personal clients through phone, mail, and electronic methods regarding in-store events, merchandise requests, sales follow-up, birthdays, etc.
• Resolve all customer service issues and partner with selling management on any issues outside of guidelines.
• Perform other duties, as assigned.
The ideal candidate:
• High school diploma
• Proven ability to exceed sales targets
• Highly collaborative; working with and through others in a team-oriented environment
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment that requires a high degree of multi-tasking with minimal supervision
• Able to work a flexible work schedule based on the needs of the customer that includes nights, weekends, and holidays
• Minimum of two or more years experience in a commission-based sales environment
• Prior retail sales experience in a luxury environment preferred
• Entrepreneurial, competitive, self confident, and self-motivated
All candidates for positions at Holt Renfrew are expected to:
• Be extraordinary
• Drive performance
• Celebrate successes
The measures of success:
• Consistent achievement of daily, weekly, and monthly sales targets
• Growth in number of clients (new and existing)
• Growth in repeat business from clients
• Delivery of extraordinary service to customers
- Address 737 Dunsmuir St, Vancouver, BC, Canada
- Image Gallery