Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing awareness and adoption of Amazon Web Services () in the Canada market specifically the government, education, healthcare & non-profit organizations segments? Do you have the business savvy, public sector experience and management background necessary to help establish Amazon as a key technology platform provider? Are you passionate about the engaging and driving -based solutions with a team in these geographies? Amazon Web Services is expanding the regional market coverage, and this management role offers a creative, fast paced, entrepreneurial work environment where you’ll be at the center of Amazon innovation.
Worldwide Public Sector (WWPS) is looking for an experienced Sales Leaders and General Manager to focus on the Canada Healthcare segments. The ideal candidate has sales experience with a terrific reputation for over achieving quota while focusing on the customer & managing a team of sales and marketing professionals. S/he should also be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a territory coverage plan, consistently deliver on monthly revenue targets while managing a high performance team. The ideal candidate will possess a sales, technical & management background that enables them to drive an engagement at the CXO level as well as with software developers and IT architects. The Canada Sales Leader will be an exceptionally strong analytical thinker who likely has IT sales experience with a major vendor in the IT market and embraces all aspects of selling. S/he will thrive in fast-paced dynamic environments and have very strong communication and presentation skills.
Your responsibilities will include helping to define key market drivers and partnerships to target across Canada, establishing those relationships, and managing the day-to-day interactions in order to build long-term sales, business and marketing opportunities.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Drive revenue and market share in a defined territory to meet or exceed quarterly revenue targets.
· Develop and execute against a territory plan that leads to the creation and maintenance of a robust sales pipeline
· Manage numerous accounts concurrently & strategically.
· Manage a team of high performers against assigned goals.
· Analyze sales/metrics data from your geographic territory to help evolve your team’s strategy.
· Accelerate customer adoption through education and engagement.
· Work with partners to manage their pipelines, amplify their efforts, coach their resources and drive adoption.
· Assist customers in identifying use cases for priority adoption of Amazon Web Services as well as best practices implementations.
· Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts.
· Create and implement sales programs and tools that increase performance within your territory.
· Ability to travel up to 40% within country.
· 15+ years of technology related sales, marketing, business development, sales engineering/consulting experience in the Public Sector market including the Government, Healthcare & non-profit segments.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
· 15+ of Experience in the Canada market in Healthcare
· 8+ of Experience managing and supporting a high-performing team of sellers via a player/coach model.
· Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, related field.
· Strong presentation skills
· Experience working/selling via a partner solutions channel (and or System Integrator) also in the Canada Public Sector market.
· Proven track record of exceeding sales revenue targets.
· Experience driving sales and business development in the Canada Healthcare sector.
· Experience working within the technology industry and working knowledge of web services technology and software development tools and technologies.
· Ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, schedule trade-offs and opportunistic new ideas with technical employees.
· Working knowledge of ICT strategy within the Canada public sector procurement models.
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation/Age.
- Address 510 West Georgia Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada