MOSHE PAPER AND PACKAGING LTD
Richmond, British Columbia, V7C 4N1, Canada
Permanent, Full time
Compensation and benefits:
- Mixed compensation structure:salary + commission
- Extended health care coverage
- Paid vacations
Through a team of customer-focused professionals, Moshe Paper & Packaging Limited prides itself on meeting the needs of our customers. We offer the highest quality products at competitive pricing with a focus on building strong relationships.
Moshe Paper & Packaging Limited offers a vast array of products from such manufactures as CKF, Pactiv, Dart, Genpak, Dixie and Ecopax. We maintain one of Western Canada’s most comprehensive paper, packaging and cleaning products inventories. We also offer new, eco-friendly, sustainable packaging ideas, competitive pricing, knowledgeable sales representatives and support staff.
To find out more about our company click on the website below:
We offer the position for Sales Manager with rich sales team management experience.
- Develop sales plans and lead with sales team to maximize revenue growth for company’s services;
- Review, control and continuously reduce sales expenses to complete the company’s sales expense control indicators;
- Establish a sound incentive mechanism, improve the cultural quality and skills of sales staff, and build a professional sales team;
- Sign relevant agreements and contracts, and handle sales-related matters on behalf of the company;
- Timely handle customer complaints and suggestions to improve customer satisfaction and establish long-term, good and solid customer relationships;
- Perform other related duties as required.
Your Skills & Experience
- Diploma of business, marketing, or business administration is required
- At least 3 years of work experience as a sales manager or a related position is required
- A motivated self-starter
- Good interpersonal skill is essential to the position
- An experienced leader who has the ability to motivate others and build a high-performing team
If you are interested in applying for this Sales Manager position, please send your resume to HR@mppl.ca. While we appreciate the interests of all applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Compensation $24.50-$30.00/hour CAD $24.50-$30.00/hour Month
- Address Richmond, British Columbia