- Colleagues you’ll love.
- A dynamic and collaborative workplace where you can contribute to our story.
- An access to over 6,000 free courses for your continuous development and career growth.
- Comprehensive benefits from day one.
This is the #YPLife and what working at YP is all about.
What is a Sales Training Consultant at Yellow Pages?
Want to contribute to the development and prosperity of local small and medium-sized businesses? Welcome to Yellow Pages! As a Google Premium Partner and Facebook Marketing Partner, Yellow Pages is a leader in digital marketing for companies across Canada.
The Sales Trainer will join an experienced team of facilitators and CRM experts in providing top quality training, facilitation and support for all employees, both new and ongoing. The Sales Trainer will ensure that all sales professionals have a comprehensive knowledge of our product suite, can employ consultative selling techniques to overcome objections and effectively close sales. This position will also require the candidate to facilitate training for all Media Account Consultants on Salesforce.com and all other systems and tools required for their positions. In addition, the Sales Trainer will ensure that ongoing feedback and communication exists both within and beyond the Sales Enablement team.
When this individual is not facilitating training sessions, they will provide post training support to sales and other departments; proactively identify future training requirements and work collaboratively to keep knowledge and skills up to date with the ever evolving online environment. This role requires a strong facilitator (in-class and virtual), with experience in training CRM systems. You will be required up to 30% of your time.
Facilitate new hire sessions (IST) on products, services, sales process, systems and tools using a variety of instructional methods and formats such as web classrooms, in-class and one on one support.
Facilitate new product roll-outs and new training initiative for new and existing staff.
Follow up with participants through a post training support framework adapted to each sales channel.
Distribute, collect, tabulate and report evaluations for overall training effectiveness to Sales Management. Recognize gaps and provide applicable solutions (coaching, training programs, manager support requests, etc.).
Partner with different business units to provide feedback and stay current on our systems and product evolution, innovative methods of training delivery and our national sales process.
Why should you apply for this Sales Training Consultant position?
– We bet on everyone potential rather than pressure management
– We offer weeks paid training, flexible benefits package on your first day, a casual environment where you can wear jeans
– We distinguish the most beautiful achievements by awarding prizes or recognition programs
– We propose to our employees to advance in their career according to their expectations
– Work schedule from Monday to Friday daytime
What do you need to be a Sales Training Consultant at Yellow Pages?
• Bachelor degree
• Adult Education certificate or 2 – 5 years equivalent experience in Sales Training
• Sales Experience (required)
• Experience with Salesforce.com, Customer First and Microsoft/Apple software is an asset
• Experience in Online Marketing or Advertising
• Proven ability to facilitate training on an individual, small and large group basis
• Comfortable with facilitation both in class and in virtual environments
• Superior presentation and communication skills
• Time management skills
• Organization & Problem Solving skills
• Ability to provide and coach to ongoing feedback
• Knowledge of online Marketing, Advertising and Social Media
• Strong leadership skills
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to manage relationship proactively and consult with sales, management and other departments on training requirements
• Agile, quick learner who is has a desire for continuous improvement
• Strong computer skills
• Working Knowledge of CRM (SalesForce.com & Customer First)
• Superior Written and Verbal communication skills
• Sales Experience (required)
• Travel (up to 30% of the time) will be required to support regional teams
• Bilingual (required for Eastern Canada)
You are ready to join the Yellow Pages adventure as a Sales Training Consultant? Send us your resume right now!
About Yellow Pages
We’ve been in the game since 1908 and we continue to transform to offer our 229 000 clients the best possible products and services. We foster business relationships between Canadian small-to-medium businesses and their prospective customers. We do this by providing tailored, locally-relevant digital media and marketing solutions designed with both in mind. Over 73% of our revenue is generated by digital solutions.
- Address 2025 Willingdon Avenue, Burnaby, BC, Canada