Requisition ID: 225210
Work Area: Marketing
Expected Travel: 0 – 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Intern
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
About the SAP Internship Experience Project:
SAP’s Internship Experience Project (iXp) is SAP’s global, paid internship program that provides university students with the opportunities to find purpose in their careers.
Three reasons to apply for SAP iXp
- Culture of collaboration: Meet with mentors, make new friends across the globe and create a thriving personal network.
- Project-driven experience: Gain cross-functional skills from our virtual and in-person learning sessions, diverse subject matter experts, and project deliverables.
- Gain visibility: With iXp in your title, you’ll have a global network of SAP leaders, entrepreneurs and career development opportunities at your fingertips.
What you’ll do:
- Position Title: Digital Marketing Specialist Intern
- Location: Vancouver, British Columbia
- Expected start date to end date: September 16, 2019 to May 1, 2020
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
SAP’s Platform Digital Marketing team is looking for a self-motivated, hard working and high-energy social media intern. SAP is a market leader in enterprise application software, SAP is at the center of today’s business and technology revolution.
In this particular role the intern will assist in managing the social community for Platform Digital Marketing team channels to deliver an engaging experience for online audiences that support business initiatives. The right candidate should have exceptional written and verbal communications skills and some experience with social media.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Assist with creating social media moderation on all major social platforms (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, SlideShare, YouTube and Google +.
- Help manage and update the digital team editorial calendar.
- Develop social media briefing materials.
- Monitor and flag social media coverage and develop influencer engagement model.
- Support the social media team with additional initiatives where needed.
Who you are:
We’re looking for someone who can challenge the status quo and likes to stay curious. You enjoy working on meaningful projects and are energized by lifelong learning.
SKILLS / COMPETENCIES
- Social media experience for enterprise organization (preferred)
- Self-motivated with the ability to anticipate problems and offer alternate solutions
- Team-oriented willing to roll-up sleeves when needed for overall team success
- Exceptional communications skills, including written, oral and active listening.
- Must have a passion for technology.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with attention to detail.
- Be resourceful, results driven and deadline oriente
- Candidates must be enrolled in a four-year accredited university, pursuing a degree in Communications, Public Relations, Business, or Marketing.
- Proficiency in major social media platforms and knowledge of best practices.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP’S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
- Address 910 Mainland St, Vancouver, BC, Canada
- Image Gallery