Requisition ID: 233526
Work Area: Software-Design and Development
Expected Travel: 0 – 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Intern
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
About the SAP Internship Experience Project:
SAP’s Internship Experience Project (iXp) is SAP’s global, paid internship program that provides university students with the opportunities to find purpose in their careers.
Three reasons to apply for SAP iXp
- Culture of collaboration: Meet with mentors, make new friends across the globe and create a thriving personal network.
- Project-driven experience: Gain cross-functional skills from our virtual and in-person learning sessions, diverse subject matter experts, and project deliverables.
- Gain visibility: With iXp in your title, you’ll have a global network of SAP leaders, entrepreneurs and career development opportunities at your fingertips.
What you’ll do:
- Position Title: UX Designer Intern
- Location: Vancouver, British Columbia
- Expected start date to end date: January 6, 2020 to September 4, 2020
PURPOSE & OBJECTIVE OF POSITION
We are looking for a User Experience Designer with prototyping and usability testing skills to join the SAP Analytics Cloud User Experience team in Vancouver, BC. Working collaboratively with user experience designers, developers, product managers/experts and other related disciplines you will be designing best practice user interfaces for SAP Analytics Cloud.
To learn more about SAP Analytics Cloud, please visit: https://www.sapanalytics.cloud
EXPECTATIONS & TASKS
- Gather design and user requirements through collaboration with the project team
- Generate wireframes, interactive prototypes and visual designs quickly and reliably
- Design, conduct and interpret usability research
Who you are:
We’re looking for someone who can challenge the status quo and likes to stay curious. You enjoy working on meaningful projects and are energized by lifelong learning.
SKILLS / COMPETENCIES
- Knowledge of User Centered Design principles
- Experience in tools like Sketch, Illustrator and Flinto
- Experience with usability testing
- Excellent communication, organization, and time management skills
- Requires candidates to currently be enrolled in an undergraduate, Masters, MBA or PhD degree program which is applicable to the position.
- Applications without portfolio will not be considered
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP’S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
- Address 910 Mainland St, Vancouver, BC, Canada
- Image Gallery