Req ID: 57061
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company’s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Senior Business Analyst to join our team in VANCOUVER, British Columbia (CA-BC), Canada (CA).
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Understand business problems and opportunities in the context of the requirements and recommend solutions that enable the client to achieve business objectives.
- Provide a liaison among stakeholders to elicit, analyze, communicate and validate requirements for improvements to business processes, policies and information systems.
- Provide proven expertise in business analysis to project teams that may be comprised of client personnel, Sierra Systems staff, and other business and IT professionals.
- Prepare project deliverables in accordance with best practices in business analysis and established project quality criteria.
- Apply professional knowledge, experience and best practices to enable the project team to achieve project objectives.
- Prepare and present recommendations to client executives and senior managers, internal and external stakeholders, and Sierra Systems management.
- Contribute to the development of project proposals.
Professional Qualifications & Experience
- Commitment to excellence, self-motivated, passionate, empathetic, and a consultative approach
- University degree or college diploma relevant to business analysis or equivalent education and experience. CBAP certification is a strong asset.
- Minimum eight years in the IT industry with a minimum of eight years of experience as a Business Analyst.
- Demonstrated experience in applying business analysis best practices (BABOK).
- Proven analytical and leadership skills in projects delivering IT-based business solutions.
- Proven ability to support the team and help where/when needed – a hands-on approach.
- A client-focused mindset, delivering superior customer results and service.
- Experience building strong working relationships with business and IT stakeholders.
- Strong facilitation and presentation capabilities, combined with consensus building skills.
- Experience in the insurance industry is highly desirable.
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the “Company”) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
- Address 177 W Hastings St #2500, Vancouver, BC, Canada
- Image Gallery