Osim Tov Care, based in British Columbia with main office in Vancouver, is looking for a senior care provider in British Columbia who can report for the morning shift, from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. If you are interested, submit your application here: www.osimtovcare.com/apply-for-a-job/.
Part-Time Senior Care Provider in BC
– Provide personal care and companionship
– Feed or assist in feeding
– Do light housekeeping duties
– Help client with bathing and other aspects of personal hygiene
– Launder clothing and linens
– Assist in walking and exercise
– Prepare meals
– Assist in and monitor medication
– Help in bedside and personal care
– With or without experience
– Has a good judgment in any given situation
– Ability to communicate in English
– Completion of secondary education or equivalent
$17-$20 CAD, depending on skills and experience
If you can legally work in Canada and you are willing to work as a senior care provider in British Columbia, you can apply for this job. We welcome newcomers to Canada, indigenous people, youth, people with disabilities, and immigrants.
- Compensation $17-$20 CAD, depending on skills and experience $ $17-$20 CAD, depending on skills and experience Month
- Address Victoria, BC V8P 2L5, Canada
- This job has expired!