Req ID: 49628
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company’s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Senior Project Manager to join our team in VANCOUVER, British Columbia (CA-BC), Canada (CA).
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Provide strong yet collaborative leadership and discipline to broad teams comprised of Sierra Systems, clients, and other IT and business professionals.
- Understand client business requirements and present them in a form which is comprehensible to business users and IT professionals.
- Manage/lead business systems development, integration, or implementation projects.
- implementing an Electronic Document and Records Management
- Engage in all components of planning, executing and closing, of a project cycle.
- Estimate costs involved with realizing a solution, prepare and present recommendations.
- Offer business, technology and systems integration solutions (client specific).
- Experience managing/leading large projects, workshops and meeting facilitations.
- Provide disciplined project management skills dealing with cross-functional teams delivering IT-based business solutions
- Apply a change management process and tools to create a strategy to support adoption of the changes required by a project or initiative
- Support the design, development, delivery and management of communications
- Conduct impact analyses, assess change readiness and identify key stakeholders.
- Provide input, document requirements and support the design and delivery of training programs.
Professional Qualifications & Experience
- At least 15 years in the IT industry with a minimum of ten years of experience as a Project Manager.
- Strong experience in Change Management.
- University Degree in business or computing sciences.
- PMP certification or working towards.
- Experience with modern Project Management methodologies.
- Strong vendor/client management and stakeholder management skills are mandatory.
- A client-focused mindset, delivering superior customer results and service.
- Experience building strong working relationships with senior business and senior IT people.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Values diversity, collaboration, and has experience mentoring others.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Product Suite including Microsoft Project and Visio.
- Experience in business analysis, workflow analysis and/or business process engineering
- Experience working within or supporting the development of a Project Management
- Experience desiging and implementing a change managed program.
- Experience implementing an EDRMS.
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the “Company”) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
- Address 177 W Hastings St #2500, Vancouver, BC, Canada
- Image Gallery