Req ID: 113876
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Senior Sales Executive to join our team in VANCOUVER, British Columbia (CA-BC), Canada (CA).
The ideal candidate NTT Data is seeking has 8+ years of Business Development and I.T. Services/Solution Sales experience selling multi-year, multi-service, or complex service contracts that involve Digital Solutions, Infrastructure/Cloud Services, Application Services, Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) and Consulting (not products) and consistently meets or exceeds $8MM Quota TCV annually.
Job Responsibilities Include:
Demand is strong and we currently are embarking on an initiative to win new business and expand our business with existing customers. The Sales Executive position is a strategic, high impact individual contributor role and should be viewed as a sales leader within the portfolio of accounts (s)he will manage.
- Principally responsible for selling next generation solutions that impact business outcomes in the Consumer industry segments within the assigned portfolio. These solutions will be enabled by NTT Data Services and platforms focused on digital, applications, business process outsourcing, and infrastructure, cloud & security
- Responsible for analyzing existing and anticipated customer requirements and finding solutions for them within NTT Data and/or its partners
- Conduct sales presentations and maintain up-to-date account forecasts and sales records to facilitate portfolio management and prospective customer contact
- Provide sales leadership in the successful management of the sales cycle to support clients and NTT Data personnel in the sale of complex business solutions
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 40% of the time
- Eight years prior IT Services and/or Professional Services sales experience
- Demonstrated ability & success at meeting and/or exceeding annual quotas of $4 million-Revenue/$8 million-TCV.
- Live within commuting distance of Vancouver, Canada.
Additional Qualifications and Responsibilities
- Excellent presentation and negotiating skills
- Ability to develop a pipeline of new business contacts, opportunities and conduct regular progress reviews with immediate leadership
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with others remotely
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
- Address 177 W Hastings St #2500, Vancouver, BC, Canada