Japanese restaurant & Izakaya(Japanese pub) is looking for people who have a passion and love hospitality, appreciates great food and service.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- A positive, enthusiastic attitude
• High service standards
• Ensuring customers needs are met at all time
• Being attentive to customers
• Maintaining a clean work environment
• Ensuring all orders are delivered in a timely manor
• Strong problem solving and decision making skills
• A willingness to learn and a passion for all things food and beverage
• A team player with excellent communication and leadership skills
• The availability to work a mixed schedule of weekends, evenings and days
- Cook / Helper
Experience with Japanese Food is welcome, Food Handler Certificate is a must.
We thank all applicants, but only those to be interviewed will be contacted.
If you enjoy what you do, are confident in your skills, and would like to join our family, please respond to this post with your resume.
Call : 250-589-5157
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Hand in : 1005 Langley St. Victoria BC (Langley and Broughton St.)
- Compensation Tip + staff meal CAD Tip + staff meal Month
- Address 1005 Langley Street, Victoria, BC, Canada
- This job has expired!