At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize their dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuel us, and moments define us.
As we grow our team, the well-being of our team members remains our top priority. To ensure the health and safety of our team members, including those in the recruitment process, our team members are working from home, and are equipped to do so safely and efficiently.
Rogers Communications is recruiting for Customer Service & Sales Representatives – Bilingual (French & English) to join our Cityfone team.
Do you thrive in a sales environment? Do you have a passion for delivering exceptional customer service? In this role you will build rapport with new and existing customers, analyze customer's needs and maximize sales results by offering products that meet those needs. If you are self-motivated and driven to deliver the best Customer experience we invite you to join our winning sales team today!
- Demonstrate a passion to connect and build rapport with a variety of customers and their changing needs
- Identify and secure sales opportunities on all calls, including plan or phone upgrades, accessories, new customer leads and referrals, and additional line sales
- Assist customers with their inquiries via phone, chat & email, (including billing inquiries, contract / plan information, processing bill payments, cancellations)
- Take accountability to solve issues from beginning to end
- Provide world-class customer service during every customer interaction
- Collect relevant information to address the customer's issue, and identify and develop a practical resolution
- Find customer answers quickly and accurately while using multiple resources
- Provide first level technical troubleshooting for all devices (i.e. Changing the voicemail number, replacing or inserting the SIM card/ Memory Cards, etc.).
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a target-driven sales role
- Comfortable working in an environment that is sales-target driven
- Completed high school diploma or higher
- Bilingual with French and English, written and spoken an asset
- Must be comfortable working in a highly structured, sales driven environment
- Available to work on a flexible schedule: days, evenings and week-ends to meet customer demand
- Possess superior multitasking abilities
- Must be computer literate: strong keyboarding and internet navigation skills and basic arithmetic skills required
- Must be punctual and committed to work schedules
- Demonstrated ability to positively influence others
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve in a time pressure environment.
Challenging work, a rewarding career:
- Competitive base salary + substantial commissions
- Comprehensive benefits program
- Rogers’ Employee Discount (Wireless, Smart Home Monitoring, NHL Game Centre Live, Shomi, Next Issue, etc.)
- Rogers Wealth Accumulation Plan (pension, RRSP's, employee share plan)
- Career pathing & organic growth opportunities to build a career
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what’s right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ.
- Address 4710 Kingsway, Burnaby, BC, V5H 4W4