At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize their dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuel us, and moments define us.
As we grow our team, the well-being of our team members remains our top priority. To ensure the health and safety of our team members, including those in the recruitment process, our team members are working from home, and are equipped to do so safely and efficiently.
Rogers Communications is recruiting for Care and Technical Support Consultants to join our Cityfone team. We are looking for customer champions who will provide world class service by connecting to our customers and who enjoy solving problems imaginatively and resourcefully. Do you thrive in a fast-paced, performance and sales driven environment? Would you love to be an ambassador for Rogers in delivering what’s next? If so, you should consider a career with us today!
- Demonstrate a passion to connect and build rapport with a variety of customers and their changing needs
- Identify and secure sales opportunities on all calls, including plan or phone upgrades, accessories, new customer leads and referrals, add/remove packages and additional line sales
- Assist customers with their care & technical troubleshooting inquiries via phone, chat & email, (including billing inquiries, contract / plan information, processing bill payments, cancellations)
- Take accountability to solve issues from beginning to end
- Keep abreast of new information provided to ensure you have the right information to service the customer
- Process device warranty, exchange, and 30-Day device return requests
- Responsible to locate answers for customers, quickly and accurately while using multiple resources
- Troubleshoot issues of wireless voice/data devices by identifying the issue, researching a solution and walking customer through steps to resolve the problem.
- Completion of high school diploma or higher
- Tech savvy with wireless and mobile products
- Ability to solve issues through asking good questions, visualizing the problem or situation and thinking creatively to solve it
- Accountable and willing to take ownership of problems
- Basic computer proficiency including experience with using Google and Microsoft Outlook, with good keyboarding skill.
- Available to work on a flexible schedule: days, evenings and week-ends to meet customer demand
- Possess superior multitasking abilities
- Must be punctual and committed to work schedules
- Demonstrated ability to positively influence others
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve in a time pressure environment.
- Strong attention to detail, patience and good active listening skills
- Bilingual French and English, written and spoken an asset
- 6 months – 1 year experience in mobile technical support
- Passion for wireless/mobile technology
- Experience in a telecommunications industry
- Familiarity with wireless technology; specifically wireless voice/data devices on Android OS and Windows Mobile OS
Challenging work, Rewarding Careers:
- Competitive base salary + performance based commissions
- Comprehensive benefits program
- Rogers Employee Discount on products and services
- Rogers Wealth Accumulation Plan (pension, RRSP's, employee share plan)
- Fun, supportive, family like atmosphere
- Career pathing & organic growth opportunities to build a career
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what’s right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ.
- Address 4710 Kingsway, Burnaby, BC, V5H 4W4