Req ID: 76561
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company’s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a ServiceNow – Architect /Team Lead to join our team in Burnaby, British Columbia (CA-BC), Canada (CA).
Location – This position can be filled remote as long as you reside in the province of British Columbia.
Expert in ServiceNow design and development principles that enable him/her to work with external development partners and key stakeholders to develop solutions that embrace ITIL processes and best practices. He/she will be responsible for defining the platform governance, architecture & evolution roadmap, and will drive innovation in the field of analytics, business intelligence & self-service
- Defines policy & standards – Architecture principles, Integration standards, Platform upgrade strategy, performance tuning, etc.
- Define technical architecture documentation for implementations, build framework structure/templates for capturing technical information on module implementations.
- Support customer and other vendor team members to assess the technical feasibility of the business requirement and implementation of the solution.
- Leads any technical issues preventing successful service delivery and communications towards a successful resolution.
- Architect, design and deploy solutions using the ServiceNow platform.
- Define development best practices, architecture, code review checklist, provide technical leadership and mentoring the ServiceNow Team.
- Design solutions for agreed system integration, create and maintain API and data integration processes between ServiceNow and other platforms.
- Consult with Customer and Service Management teams on platform enhancements and improvements including identifying potential opportunities for improvement of the platform.
- Collaborate with ServiceNow Support concerning strategies and technical aspects of platform upgrades, patch installation, and hotfixes.
- Implementation of approved apps from the ServiceNow application store.
- Technical oversight of activities for vendor resources on an as-needed basis for project work/Steady state
- Validate all Requests for Enhancement (i.e. platform changes) providing technical perspective and recommendations and perform feasibility study where required.
- Set standards for mid server deployment and usage.
- Conducting platform performance audits and remediation activities.
- Analyze requirements and implement solutions to agreed enhancements to the ServiceNow platform per documented requirements and deliverables.
- Develop agreed on integrations between the Client ServiceNow system and external systems.
- Responsible for executing patching and upgrades to the ServiceNow Platform.
- Promotion of update sets to relevant instances as per the development standards.
- Act as the Problem Manager for Platform related Problem Records.
- Ensure adherence to quality standards and attainment of project deliverables
9+ years of experience
No Travel Required.
Nice to Have- ITSM knowledge, ITIL certification.
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the “Company”) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
- Address 737 Courtney St, Victoria, BC, Canada
- Image Gallery