We’re PowderMonkey, a Vancouver-based digital studio that loves to collaborate, create and deliver quality products. PowderMonkey believes that visual and technical skills are two indispensable factors when helping businesses to maximize their online value. Aim to help businesses thrive in complex market environments by tailoring online solutions and marketing strategies according to each brand’s specific needs and distinct position in the market.
The PowderMonkey team is made up of young professionals from top universities around the world. Our experienced interface designers, web developers, software developers and creative brand strategists work closely together to help companies from different industries develop holistic online presences.
To find out more about our company click on the website below:
We offer the position for a passionate software developer with strong software development experience.
– Research, design, implement and manage various software programs
– Provide detailed development and execution plan of software
– Develop, test and debug software
– Develop regular maintenance and upgrades for existing applications
– Assist in the collection and documentation of user requirements
– Identify and report technical problems and propose solutions
– Prepare manuals on software operation and guides on end-users
Your Skills & Experience
– Degree in Computer Science, IT, Engineering or related field
– 3+ years of experience in a similar role
– Knowledge and interest in software development and the latest technologies
– An analytical mind
– The ability to communicate complex procedures to other colleagues
– Commercial and business awareness
Knowledge and Skills in Any of the Following is Considered a Plus
– Server side background
– Oracle, SQL, Data Modelling skills
– Knowledge of Agile/Scrum/SAFe Methodology
Terms of Employment: Permanent
Working Hours: 40 hours per week averagely
If you are interested in applying to this Software Developer Job, please send your resume to us at email@example.com. While we appreciate the interest of all applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Address Unit 6, 3671 Viking Way, Richmond, BC V6V 2J5