AWS Commerce Platform would be conducting a Hiring Event in Manila, Philippines from 12/16/2019 to 12/20/2019. We would provide relocation and Immigration support to Vancouver, Canada.
Are you interested in building the next generation, cloud-based commerce system for AWS that’s used by millions of customers worldwide? Are you excited by the idea of working on highly scalable and secure systems that connect several datasources and proceses to generates on demand calculations and validations to allow AWS to generate and process their invoices and make an impact at a $10-billion-a-year business? Then we need to talk!
As a software developer, you will have the opportunity to design, develop and validate functionalities and features that will help to create a new invoicing engine using cutting edge technologies like DynamoDB, S3, Lambda, SNS, SQS, and more. Additionally, you will build meaningful software that helps AWS to bring our largest customers over to the Cloud. As an Amazon engineer, you get to own the full lifecycle of your systems, work on challenging problems at “Amazon Scale”, and collaborate with high-performance technical teammates and having fun doing it.
If all of this sounds exciting to you, then please come join us and help shape the future of the Cloud.
· 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
· Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
· 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer or Electrical Engineering, Mathematics or a related field
· Strong problem solving, debugging and troubleshooting skills
· 4+ years software development experience
· Proficiency with Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
· Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
· Experience building and operating online services and fault-tolerant distributed systems.
· Experience AWS technologies (SNS,SQS,Lambda,DDB.etc)
- Address Vancouver, BC, Canada
- This job has expired!