Req ID: 69409
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company’s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Solution Architect to join our team in VICTORIA, British Columbia (CA-BC), Canada (CA).
Sierra Systems, an NTT DATA company in Victoria is seeking a motivated and experienced Solutions Architect. If you are passionate about technology, client interaction, and all the challenges that go with being a consultant, you will want to be a part of our team. Our people have the skills and business savvy to provide exceptional consulting services to clients, helping them gain the optimum benefit from our solutions. We recruit professional results-oriented team players who have true vision and creativity. Our talented consultants are passionate about what they do and excited to delight our customers with their knowledge and capabilities.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Hands-on approach to solution architecture, able to lead the development of prototypes and products.
- Provide leadership in the design of high quality solutions that operate in the client’s business and technical environment.
- Evaluate technologies based on business requirements and client constraints.
- Participate in sales activities including proposal writing and presentations.
- Provide estimates for the design and implementation of solutions.
- Manage relationships with senior internal and external stakeholders.
- Development of IM/IT Strategic Plans and Roadmaps.
- Provide mentorship to Sierra technical team.
Professional Qualifications & Experience
- Over 10 years in IT with at least 2 years as a Solutions Architect.
- Strong technical background.
- Hands-on approach. You can roll up your sleeves and build prototypes when needed.
- Wide-breadth of experience in enterprise applications and cloud platforms, including AWS & Azure.
- Very experienced with software development methodologies.
- Well versed with microservices RESTful APIs.
- Experience of agile and DevOps.
- Up to date on emerging technology and emerging trends.
- Software development background in a modern programming language.
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal) to all levels of the organization.
- Experienced in developing proposals and estimates.
- Ability to drive collaboration with functional and technical teams to achieve effective solutions.
- Flexible and resilient, comfortable with ambiguity, adaptable to new concepts and/or processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent preferred.
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the “Company”) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
- Address 737 Courtney St, Victoria, BC, Canada
- Image Gallery