Our Marketing Teams at Best Buy Canada are home to some of the most creative and strategic thinkers in the company. From graphic designers to writers, media analysts to the managers who bring it all together, Marketing is made up of diverse and talented people all committed to one goal: building lasting relationships with our customers.
The Best Buy Media Network will transform the way we connect our vendor partner brands to our customers, build our capabilities to make us the preferred marketing agency for our vendor partners. The team evangelizes BestBuy.ca digital assets such as digital display, video & search and in-store to leading consumer electronic brands, media agencies & prospective new clients.
As a Sr. Analyst, Media Network you will…
- Define the strategy, development and execution of the reporting roadmap for the Media Network team
- Conceptualize, build and distribute dashboards that are straightforward, visually appealing, yet showcase a powerful story to internal and external clients
- Administer and maintain variable frequency reporting across strategic brands to be used as a tool for guiding brand optimization recommendations and troubleshooting issues as needed
- Compile insights and validate numbers used in Monthly, Quarterly, and Annual Business Reviews as well as supplying data for ad hoc business questions
- Aggregate and analyze internal and external campaign metrics to assess performance drivers and identify opportunities
- Help our clients understand the impact of their investments in owned and external digital media channels and develop / present recommendations for future campaigns
- Build partnerships across internal technology, Marketing Analytics, e-Commerce, and data intelligence teams to deliver scalable reporting solutions
We hope you are passionate about…
- Collaboration – you are eager to ask questions, contribute ideas and proactively bring challenges/solutions forward to the team
- Communication- you are a strong storyteller, and love communicating campaign results to vendor partners, executives, and the internal marketing team
- Continuous improvement – you proactively drive continuous improvement in your area of expertise
The experience we need…
- 5+ years of experience in analysis and reporting digital Marketing campaigns across multiple channels including search, display, mobile, social and email.
- 5+ years of experience working within a Marketing / Digital Agency / Digital Publisher / eCommerce environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Analytics, Commerce or related field
- High level of expertise with data analysis techniques and tools; advanced Excel skills required
- Experience working with Google Adwords, Google Ad Manager, Facebook and other digital marketing platforms
- Experience working in an Agile team environment
- Strong communication and the ability to influence without authority
- Knowledge of Google DSP
- Knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of PowerBI/SSRS
- Address 8800 Glenlyon Pkwy, Burnaby, BC, Canada
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!