At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize their dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuels us, and moments define us.
The successful candidate will:
- Review, analyze, and assist with designing new compensation plans for external sales channels
- Collaborate with Sales leaders to review and adjust quotas based on historical trending and projected activity
- Review territory changes and maintain historical files for customer analysis by the Reporting & Analytics, as well as, Sales Effectiveness teams
- Provide management with information on which to base decisions by conducting analysis, recognizing opportunities and recommending improvements to our current strategy & tactics to drive performance in R4B channels and identify cost cutting measures.
- Work collaboratively with business partners from Sales, Finance, and HR in the development and execution of strategic programs and sales incentive models/tactics by assessing concepts, developing documentation, and coordinating the deployment, implementation, and communication with internal and external partners.
- Assist in the process of monitoring the status and success of compensation tactics in sales channel execution, conduct analysis for course correction recommendations and actions where necessary
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what’s right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ.
Posting Notes: [[req_strategyPage]] || [[country]] || BC || Burnaby || [[mfield2]] ||
- Address 4710 Kingsway, Burnaby, BC, V5H 4W4
- Image Gallery