Making it better to be there since 1929™
Are you a football fans?
Are you a soccer fans?
Do you want to be a part of BC’s biggest events such as Rugby Sevens?
Do you want to experience the excitement in the biggest concerts around town such as Beyoncé, Jay-Z and Luke Bryan?
If you answered YES for all of the above, then you are in the right place!
Working for Centerplate, the food and beverage team in BC Place will provide you with the most amazing opportunity to experience the thrill, energy, and upbeat atmosphere during the events in one of Vancouver’s architectural icon – BC PLACE!
Why Work For Us?
–C andy Money Makes You Happy J
–E asily Accessible by Skytrain
–N o Experiences? We Offers Tons of Entry Level Positions
–T errific Way to Meet People and Build Connections
–E ntertainment Galore!
–R oom for Advancement
–P aying You Above Industry Average
–L ike to Work Evenings & Weekends? That’s us!
–A mazing Raffles & Prizes
–T op-notch Wholesome Meal Provided
–E qual Opportunity Employer
Position Title: Stand Leader
- Responsible for stand organization and displays of product
- Counting inventory in the stand for opening and closing of event
• Training new staff on policies and procedures
• Overriding procedures and doing proper transaction audits
• Making sure that all members of the team are following food and alcohol policies
• Ensuring that all paper work is completed throughout the night
• Delegating staff to the appropriate areas of work
• Ensuring that stock levels are being met at all times
• Balancing of the stand at end of night
• Scheduling rest and meal periods for stand workers during the event
• Responsible for any issues that may arise in the stand and letting the supervisor know
• Handling all paper work in stand
• Other duties as required
- 2 years’ experience in a leadership setting (preferably in a food and beverage)
- Serving it Right Certificate
• Basic working knowledge of food safe
• Ability to work in a high stress and fast paced environment
• Excellent communication skills both written and oral
• Good leadership qualities
• Ability to multi- task
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
• Must be able to stand for long periods of time
If this sounds like your kind of job, please submit your resume with subject “Stand Leader” to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Compensation $17.50 (after probation) CAD $17.50 (after probation) Month
- Address 777 Pacific Boulevard, Vancouver, BC, Canada
- This job has expired!