We are currently looking for a Sushi Chef and if you think you have what it takes to be a good one, you can send your application here: www.sureimmigrattion.com/apply-for-a-job/. This job is also open for newcomers in Canada, permanent residents, citizens, foreign immigrants, indigenous people, youth, and people with disabilities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervise cooks and other kitchen staff
- Prepare and cook meals or specialty foods
- Request for ingredient and kitchen supplies
- Observe cleanliness in the kitchen area
- Monitor/Inventory food stocks and order stocks as needed
- Plan menu including ingredients, requirements, costs, and others
- Recommend new and modern sushi recipes
- Train serving staff to ensure proper cooking and food preparation
- Must be able to work legally in Canada
- Must be able to work in shifting schedules
- Must work fast and accurate
- Must have at least 2 years of working experience as Sushi Chef
Sure Immigration offers immigration consultancy and recruitment services in Burnaby BC and Victoria BC. We assist job seekers and Canadian employers in all hiring processes, including LMIA applications.
- Address 200-5050 Kingsway