Tell us your story. Don’t go unnoticed. Explain why you’re a winning candidate. Think “TD” if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
The role will involve a fair degree of complexity and will include, but is not limited to, the following accountabilities
Client – Service & Administration:
Support IA(s) with book of business maintenance and development:
• Provide consistent and accurate administrative support to IA(s)
• Prepare all documentation and provide updates to IA(s) in preparation for client meetings
• Familiarity and adherence to compliance requirements as outlined in PIA’s policies and procedures. This includes all aspects of new and existing account documentation and marketing materials.
• Client service which includes sound operational execution based on knowledge of full service brokerage
• Deliver a legendary (gold standard) client experience
• Accept/create leads & ensure correct referral coding on TD Leads
• Submit marketing pieces for approval and compile client information packages; maintain marketing materials & mail outs via Marketing Express
• Completion of the Canadian Securities Course and Conduct and Practices Handbook
• Licensed with Investment Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada (IIROC) as an Investment Representative (IR) or Registered Representative (RR)
• Possess excellent communication skills
• Proven ability to deliver a high level of client service
• Detail oriented and highly organized
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
• Proficient use of firm software & MS Office Suite
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Industry experience preferred.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
- Address 700 West Georgia Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada