Req Id: 238163
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we’re revolutionizing how Canadians communicate.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values bold ideas, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell Mobility team offers the best and latest mobile devices, wireless services and Internet of Things solutions to consumer and business customers, with the top speeds, coverage and reliability on Canada’s Best National Network. We love to innovate, embrace big challenges, and live for the newest technology
Job Title: Training Design Analyst
Company Name: Bell Mobility
Number of Positions: 1
Job Status: Regular, Full Time
Job Location: Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal
The Recruiting, Training & Onboarding (RTO) team is looking for a training Design Specialist to join our training design team to help build highly engaging and interactive training for Bell Mobility and Virgin Mobile agents.
The training design analyst will collaborate with the training team to design material for exciting new products and initiatives that are launching, sales & retention training, processes and systems for new hire and continuous training curriculums for multiple inbound and outbound Bell channels.
- Work with the Training Design Specialist (CP2) to design training programs for new hire and continuous learning
- Design training for a range of delivery methods i.e. on-line training, classroom training, storyboards for simulations and video
- Design training with creativity and the highest standards of quality
- Convert complex projects and messages into simple and effective learning
- Ensure corporate design standards are adhered to
- Possibility of requirement to conduct face to face and/or virtual initial and/or continuous training, as required
- Excellent knowledge of Bell Mobility and Virgin Mobility products, services and call center tools (NM1, SingleView, Blueprints, etc.)
- Understanding of TECH and NCS curriculums an asset
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively both orally and in writing
- Creative, innovative and driven by a clear understanding of our business goals and 6 strategic imperatives
- Strong team player who thrives on working in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment
- Positive attitude, dynamic, professional
- Knowledge of Adult Learning principles and industry standards
- Previous experience with designing or delivering training
- Bilingual is an asset
- Experience with multimedia development
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Non Management
Job Status: Regular – Full Time
Job Location: Canada : British Columbia : Vancouver || Canada : Ontario : Toronto || Canada : Quebec : Montreal
Application Deadline: 09/23/2019
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Created: Canada, BC, Vancouver
- Image Gallery