Unbuilders seeks new Unbuilders!
We are a growing deconstruction and salvage company based in the Lower Mainland and Vancouver Island.
The Company: Unbuilders is a team of salvage experts and we’re looking for new team members to join our deconstruction team!
We are an environmentally conscious company seeking to cut down the amount of construction waste that goes to landfills.
The Position: We’re looking for general labourers to join our company over the next few weeks. Starting wage is based off of experience and there is an opportunity to earn benefits after 3 months of success on the job. Full or part time hours are available. We offer opportunities for advancement, working with a positive team. Work is outdoors but there are covered work areas.
- Any age or skill level is welcome
- Canadians citizenship or a work visa
- Hard hat and steel toed boots (we provide ear/eye protection)
- Hammer and tool belt – must be able to carry hammer at all times
- Ability to lift 30 pounds
- Positive attitude
- Attention to detail
- You will be helping our skilled tradespeople disassemble homes, layer-by-layer.
- Maintain a high standard of safety while working.
- Process and organize salvaged materials.
The Location: Unbuilders is based in the Lower Mainland. We have sites in Vancouver, West Vancouver, Burnaby and other locations. A car is an asset.
How to Apply:
Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com .
- Compensation To be determined CAD To be determined Month
- Address Lower Mainland, British Columbia, Canada